11 februari 2007

Little Room (IV)

Dassbygget går vidare.
Nu har vi vaknat efter festen.
Nu är vi ännu högre upp.
Ska det byggas ståtligt så ska det.
Falhammars dass ...
.. besjunget av Norah Jones.

Little Room

You and me and,
Me and you,
In my little room,
There's room enough for us to do,
The things we like to do.

Oops, I hit my elbow on the doorknob,
Its right there,
It's by the bed next to my head,
But I don't even care.

There's stars up on the wall,
And they all glow in the dark,
And we can hear the children playing,
Outside in the park.

There's bars on the window,
And if there were a fire,
We'd burn up for sure,
But that's just fine by me 'cause,
We would be together ever more.

Fortsättning följer ...

gåsen - Bio
presenterar
Little Room (IV)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Det tar sig sa blinda Sara!

    word verification: nonlem (???!)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vafalls.
    Är det ingen stake i word verification längre??
    Men du har tur du.
    För ett tag sedan hade du ju supit och nu no lem.
    Du kan snart leva som stand up word veificator

    SvaraRadera